Crashgard Sand Barrel System
CrashGard® Sand Barrel System is a non-redirective, gating sand barrel, or crash cushion. The system consists of 3 MASH-compliant components: barrel, lid and insert. CrashGard protects drivers from fixed objects like concrete barriers, bridge abutments, and lighting fixtures.
You can purchase the CrashGard Hoist here.
Important Note: the insert is included with the purchase of this product.
View the CrashGard Sand Barrel System Product Guide for more details.
- Additional information
Features and Benefits:
- One CrashGard Sand Barrel accommodates all weight requirements (200, 400, 700, 1400, and 2100 pounds). Install Insert for 200, 400, 700, and 1,400 lbs. No Insert required for 2,100 lbs.
- Blow-molded from high molecular, high density polyethylene plastic (HLMI/HDPE) that produces a stronger sand barrel.
- UV stabilizers maximize product life. Color-stable pigments resist fading.
- Designed for easy transport: squared bottom accepts forklifts, tiered top accepts CrashGard Hoist.
- Barrels nest easily for convenient storage.
|Dimensions||36 × 36 × 48 in|