Python Cable Protector
Python Heavy Duty Cable Protectors
A Python® cable protector is an enclosed case that protects the cables running through it. The case is very durable and strong so it can withstand some amount of load and pressure. Workers on your job site can walk over the Python® cable protectors without causing any damage to the cable that’s encased within. It will also prevent workers from causing harm to themselves by the high voltage. These protectors are easy to set up and they can ensure that the cables inside don’t become frayed or damaged on the job site.
Comes with a complete set of instruction videos!
Have Questions? Contact our team at (908) 561-4800
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cable Protector Ramp How to Playlist
Installation Instructions, Nesting for Transport, Uninstall Procedure, Anti Slip Features, Drop Test, Damage Test
Michael Pecoraro, COO of Traffic Safety Service, provides step by step instructions for the Python® Cable Protector.
“We’ve been using these for a year now. These cable protectors have been a godsend.” – Joseph S.
12 Inches, 48 Inches
Cordless Screw Gun
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 10 in|
Thread Forming Screw
|Dimensions||1 × .25 × 1 in|
#2 Phillips Bit
|Dimensions||2 × .25 × .25 in|
Metal Quick Release Clip
|Dimensions||4 × .25 × 2 in|
|Dimensions||4 × .25 × 2 in|
What are the Benefits of Traffic Safety Service’s Python Cable Protector?
- Easy Installation – The installation process is quick and easy so you can set up the Python® cable protector in a matter of minutes depending on the size of the system. It’s also easy to dismantle so you can remove and reinstall as often as you like without wasting time.
- Easy Transport – Traffic Safety Service’s Python® Cable Protector is lightweight and easy to transport. The sections can easily be dismantled into small and manageable pieces, enhancing the convenience factor.
- Flexible – You can customize the protector size according to your specifications and requirements, which means these elements are suitable for a variety of applications and settings.
- Safety – By fully encasing the cable, The Python® protects and eliminates damage that will prevent electric shock to pedestrians or workers.
- Cost Savings – If you use cables without any protective cover and they get damaged during the project, you will end up paying a significant amount of money to replace those sections of the cables. TSS’s Python® Cable Protector prevents this from happening and saves the extra expense.
How Do You Install a Python Cable Protector?
The installation process is quick and easy. Most of Traffic Safety Service’s Python Cable Protector systems come with a complete set of instructions for you to follow. Here’s a short introduction to the installation process. You also have the option to watch video tutorials or read the instruction manual to understand the details:
- Lay the cable’s base sections on the ground and then attach them to one another.
- Run the cables through the base section. You can place both, the single or double cables in the plates.
- Place the top sections of the protector on the base plate one piece at a time to ensure the two sections attach fully and fit well together.
- Push the system forward to lock it firmly. The two sections securely lock into place with a click.
- Install the screws in the protector for an additional anti tempering measure were indicated to seal the system completely.
You can remove and disassemble the system by reversing the installation process. That won’t take much time so you can pack up and leave the site safely and quickly.