Type A/C Airport Warning Light, Model 630
Type A/C airport warning lights can be seen up to 1000 feet on a clear night. Photo cell shut off turns the light off during the day.
Internal 3-way switch that can be changed from a steady burn (type “A”) to a flasher (type “C”).
Unit comes with standard barricade style base housing for easy mounting on our water filled barriers or traffic drums.
Uses 6-volt batteries, sold separately.
- Additional information
- Utilizes four special high intensity LEDs to project 360 degree light pattern
- Output of 4 to 5 Candelas flashing with 55-75 FPM
- Photocell controlled circuit is manually turned on/off by switch recessed inside battery case
- Change from steady burn or flashing mode with the 3 way switch
- Red Lens made of polycarbonate with base and housing made from Hi-Impact polypropylene
- Unit comes with standard barricade style base housing for easy mounting on low profile water filled barriers or standard traffic control barricades and devices
|Dimensions||8 × 3.5 × 11 in|